InHappenstance is moving

Thursday, February 18, 2016


Hi Everyone,

The year is 2016 and it is time for me to move blogging platforms from Blogger to Wordpress. I know I should have started blogging from the get go on Wordpress but Blogger has been really great to me. It is with great excitement that I am moving onto Wordpress to gain greater control of my blog and content moving forward.

I would like to take the opportunity to thank all the readers who have visited my blog and took the time to offer me amazing and extensive feedback on my blog and content as well as the amazing support I have had from my friends. Thank you Chloe & Rachel! x

It is not the end of InHappenstance but a fresher and more exciting start. I have been busy migrating and updating the new blog so that you won't miss a single post from this blog.

That being said, I would love your continued support on my journey through food, life and all the ridiculous things I get up to.

It is launching tonight! 

Please do not forget to change or update your bookmarks.

The new website is: http://www.inhappenstance.com

Much love,
Lynnette

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Comment away! I would love to hear from you. x