The Hot Stuff

by - Friday, March 27, 2015


This afternoon, I had a real craving for some crepes. As I had all the ingredients in my pantry, I decided I would make some for a quick and easy lunch. And so, my first food post was born.
It was quite a challenge to resist eating the crepes straight away while I took a moment to take these photos. Rest assured, straight after that - I ate a whole lot of crepes complete with lemon, sugar and no regrets. Delicious! 

The last time I had such a satisfying encounter with crepes, it was during our Europe holiday last year. H and I found ourselves driving down Slea Head Drive in Dingle, Ireland on a overcast and windy day. We drove around looking for spots for H to take a photo when I spotted a food van parked on the side of the road. To my delight, the lovely man was selling freshly made crepes. Needless to say, we bought one (with nutella and strawberries) and there we stood sharing a quiet moment with a warm crepe in hand, soaking in the beautiful scenery in front of us.

{Photos by H} Check out his instagram too.

I hope you enjoyed my first food post.


A very Happy Friday to all of you!


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram